120 watt led street light 110 - 230 VAC pure white road lamp
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100 Piece/Pieces|
|Supply Ability:||1000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T,Western Union,PayPal|
- Light Source: LED
- Item Type: Street Lights
- LED Light Source: Osram / Cree / Philips / Samsung / Seoul
- Input Voltage(V): 85 VAC - 300 VAC 45Hz-65Hz
- Lamp Power(W): 120
- Lamp Luminous Flux(lm): 1260
- Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w): 105
- CRI (Ra>): 75
- Color Temperature(CCT): Pure White
- Working Temperature(℃): -20 - 55
- Working Lifetime(Hour): 50000
- Lamp Body Material: Aluminum
- IP Rating: IP65
- Warranty(Year): 2
- Place of Origin: Maharashtra, India
- Brand Name: Triumph
- Model Number: TA-120WSLB-01-ED
- Low power consumption and high intensity: 120 W , 85 - 264 VAC
- Color:: Pure white, 5500 6000 K
- Luminous flux: 100 lumens/LED
- Body temperature: less than 53 degree C
- Environment friendly: No IR radiation, No UV, No Murcury ROHS complied
- Lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Latest Optical System: creates highest lumen efficiency
- Lamp Holder: 50mm Dia.
- Light: Pure White
- Lamp Holder/Base: Other
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Export Packaging.Individual corrugated box per light and strong 7 ply corrugated outer box. Minimum volumetric weight.|
|Delivery Detail:||15 - 20 days depending on factory schedule|
Specifications120 watt led street light
efficiency 92% PFC 0.96
LED street light 110 - 230 VAC
LED STREET LIGHTS :
• 50 to 60% Saving in Electricity Consumption Compared to conventional street Lights
• High Power LEDs consume less energy to give high light output
• Uniform Illumination on the road with advanced optical systems
• White light available in color temperatures from "warm" to "cool" with high CRI providing high-quality white light.
• Aesthetic Design
• High Lumen Output.
• Long lifetimes and highly reliable service, greatly reducing maintenance costs due to height and location over public roadways.
• Environmental friendly : 100% Mercury Free
• To implement "full cut-off" solutions to minimize glare and light pollution.
What is LED:
- A light emitting diode (LED) is a semiconductor light source.
- LED lamps represent the latest lighting technology, rapidly outdating existing products as they continue to improve
- LEDs consume a lot less energy, and are subject to very limited wear and tear
- Their popularity lies in an extremely long life span, which can be a staggering 25 times longer than the halogen equivalent (up to 50,000 hours) and incredibly low power consumption. Average LED lasts for 50,000 to 100,000 hours
- Many LEDs produced in the 1970s and 1980s are still in service
- LEDs produce more light per watt than incandescent bulbs. Their efficiency is not affected by shape and size, unlike Fluorescent light bulbs or tubes.
- LEDs, being solid state components, are difficult to damage with external shock, unlike fluorescent and incandescent bulbs which are fragile.
- LEDs do not contain mercury, unlike fluorescent lamps.
- Suggested replacements for a 50w halogen lamp will draw around 4.5w
- Street light represent a challenging environment for lighting solutions.
- LED street lighting economically assists vehicular and pedestrian traffic, tolerates harsh environments and takes care of public safety considerations.
- LEDs are not affected by most vibrations and typical temperature variations
• Street Lights are totally waterproof.
• IP Rating : IP65
• Color Temperature : 5600K CCT (White Daylight) , 3500K CCT (Natural Light), 2700K CCT (Warm Light).
• Beam Angle: 53 X 27 degrees
• Latest Optical System creates efficiency of more than 96%.
• LED Life: 50000 hours. At 10 hr. per day for 365 days per year , it works out to more than 13 years.
• Working Voltage: 90V – 260V AC
• Constant Current LED Driver improves efficiency
• Low Power Consumption and Energy Efficient: Latest LEDs produce 116 to 150 lumens per Watt of electricity. With the help of latest optical systems the high light output of the LEDs is brought to the road surface avoiding any wastage of light or light pollution.
• The color rendering index (CRI) characterizes light sources in view of their ability to produce “natural light” and can be between 0 and 100. The closer an LED light comes to 100 on the color rendering index (CRI), the more naturally colors are rendered, and the light is perceived as more pleasant.
• Heat Management: LEDs emit very little heat. Oversized aluminum heat sink has been provided for better thermal management.
• Maintenance Free : LED Street Lights are made totally weather proof. They can operate in any kind of an environment. Operating Temperatures – 0 Deg. C to 55 Deg. C.
• Sturdy: LED Street Light are made sturdy and rugged to protect it from physical damage during handling, transportation and installation.
• Uniform Illumination: A street light should be specified with three parameters. Namely a) Lux requirement at the road level b) Height at which the light will be installed c) Length and breadth of the required light pattern on the road. Street Light will be designed at optimum wattage and number of Osram or Cree LEDs. Light and color emitted by LEDs do not deteriorate with time i.e. it will give same illumination even after 10 years.
Can LED lighting really save energy and money?
Take a look at the statistics. The U.S. Department of Energy estimates that widespread adoption of LED lighting by 2025 will:
- Reduce electricity demands from lighting by 62 percent.
- Eliminate 258 million metric tons of carbon emissions.
- Reduce the amount of materials being put into landfills.
- Avoid the building of 133 new power plants.
- Save the US over $280 billion.
Conversion from traditional lighting to energy saving LED lighting is inevitable.
About us :
• Triumph Associates was founded in 2004.Our company engages in developing, manufacturing, and selling of top quality LED Products.
• We use sophisticated computerized machines to manufacture all our products.
• Strict quality control is observed during the manufacturing process.
• We use LEDs made by globally leading companies.
• We manufacture our products in Mumbai, India.
• We make many kinds of LED modules with different light intensities for channel letters and Commercial advertising signs .
• We make many kinds of LED lamps with different light outputs.
• We assure reliability and long life for all our products.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|